Sunday 16 May 2010

Volunteer of the year!

My huge thanks to Lesley and those who supported the nomination for CTC Volunteer of the year 2009, which I won for the North West Region!  Collected my certificate and a bit of a gong on Saturday at the CTC National Dinner in Loughborough.

Here I am receiving it from Lord Berkeley, CTC Vice President and pro cycling Labour Peer - bit of a dude as he sometimes cycles to Westminster on his Brompton!

I was also in the paper with a select few (the ones that came on the last ride) - many thanks to Susan too for the write up and photo!

Winners and more information can be found at http://www.ctc.org.uk/DesktopModules/Articles/ArticlesView.aspx?TabID=0&ItemID=416&mid=13677

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sue! I knew that you had won an award but did not realise that you had received it! You are a quiet horse!

    ReplyDelete