Just the three ladies came to the Cafe this morning, despite being February it was not too bad on the weather front - Lesley sporting her new gloves!
We set off through the Zoo and lanes and went to the Eureka world famous cyclists cafe, at Two Mills. Little to report about the day - although the ladies did express that they felt like 'real' cyclists now they had experienced the cyclists cafe.
We returned along the cycleway, and I am sorry to say I have no photos from this day! I will be repeating this as it was a gentle 18 miles, with nice combination of lanes, track and cycleway.
- Fabulous Ladies Blog
- About us, Find us or Contact us
- FAQ and what the ladies say...
- Things to know before a ride
- Which group should I ride with?
- Rider Communications & Etiquette
- How to fix a puncture and other useful tips
- Safety in Numbers
- Bridges Weekend 2010
- Clun Weekend 2011
- Ravenstor Weekend 2012
- Route 5 Weekend 2013
- Dufton Weekend 2014
- Slaidburn Weekend 2015