Ladies weekend is bearing down - time to get excited!
10 of us are booked onto the weekend, which remains flexible and open to options. I have planned a few routes; and I intend to ride down on the Friday (53 miles - ish). I will email out to the intrepid 10 in the next few days with more information and plans!
Watch the blog in early June for a round up of the weekend, and of course photos!
Next Ladies Saturday morning ride will be the two year anniversary on the 10th June. I have an idea of where we will head, but as usual I will wait till the day when I know who is coming and possible weather conditions! (it is June, after all!!)
See you soon,
- Fabulous Ladies Blog
- About us, Find us or Contact us
- FAQ and what the ladies say...
- Things to know before a ride
- Which group should I ride with?
- Rider Communications & Etiquette
- How to fix a puncture and other useful tips
- Next Ladies ride.....and other events
- Billie Fleming Tribute Ride
- Safety in Numbers
- Favourite Cafes
- Fab Club Tops
- Bridges Weekend 2010
- Clun Weekend 2011
- Ravenstor Weekend 2012
- Route 5 Weekend 2013
- Dufton Weekend 2014
- Slaidburn Weekend 2015