With the promise of glorious sunshine on Saturday; and because Nosheen will soon be leaving us for New Zealand; I called an extra impromptu ladies ride. She told me (on a brief excursion we had the Monday evening previously) that she had never been to the Eureka Cafe, a particularly famous cycling cafe in our area (see http://www.eurekacyclistscafe.co.uk/).
So, after a flurry of emails, the day did indeed dawn hot and sweltery. Seven of us left Kingsway Cafe (Angela called by but was between holidays - oh, to be retired!) but this did mean she could take our photo!
- Fabulous Ladies Blog
- About us, Find us or Contact us
- FAQ and what the ladies say...
- Things to know before a ride
- Which group should I ride with?
- Rider Communications & Etiquette
- How to fix a puncture and other useful tips
- Next Ladies ride.....and other events
- Billie Fleming Tribute Ride
- Safety in Numbers
- Favourite Cafes
- Fab Club Tops
- Bridges Weekend 2010
- Clun Weekend 2011
- Ravenstor Weekend 2012
- Route 5 Weekend 2013
- Dufton Weekend 2014
- Slaidburn Weekend 2015