Mind you, it looks wet, doesn't it!
- Fabulous Ladies Blog
- About us, Find us or Contact us
- FAQ and what the ladies say...
- Things to know before a ride
- Which group should I ride with?
- Rider Communications & Etiquette
- How to fix a puncture and other useful tips
- Next Ladies ride.....and other events
- Billie Fleming Tribute Ride
- Safety in Numbers
- Favourite Cafes
- Fab Club Tops
- Bridges Weekend 2010
- Clun Weekend 2011
- Ravenstor Weekend 2012
- Route 5 Weekend 2013
- Dufton Weekend 2014
- Slaidburn Weekend 2015
Saturday, 6 June 2009
A short ride in June
Despite decidedly damp weather, five ladies (plus me!) braved the elements for a ride that was not as wet as one might expect. Following the same route I used on the first ladies ride, we did a modest 8 miles to return to the cafe. It was a very quiet ride, there were few people out and less animals. We did, however, spot a heron on the bank of the canal.