I was likely to be away in July, and we had originally planned the 7th for our ride; however, more leaders were free on the 14th, so we changed the date.
In the end, I was actually still here on the Saturday, so I went with a friend to the candle factory - I did check the cafe first and no-one there; although someone did turn up so not sure how we missed each other.
Leading was delegated to Sharon, Sonia and Jane and Gill. They dutifully took a start up photo:
...and I think we had 21 riders.
Sharon says (on facebook) - The weather was glorious and everyone very kind, as I made them ride through some wrong roads.
Now Sharon has a nickname 'Dora' (the explorer!)
Some photos Sharon shared:
And this must be the 'wrong road'..!!!
Animals at Rose Farm...
[apologies for layout of the photos, I have very little control over this platform]
- Fabulous Ladies Blog
- About us, Find us or Contact us
- Fab Club Tops
- FAQ and what the ladies say...
- Things to know before a ride
- Which group should I ride with?
- Rider Communications and Etiquette
- How to fix a puncture and other useful tips
- Safety in Numbers
- Bridges Weekend 2010
- Clun Weekend 2011
- Ravenstor Weekend 2012
- Route 5 Weekend 2013
- Dufton Weekend 2014
- Slaidburn Weekend 2015
- Leominster weekend 2016
- Billie Fleming Tribute Ride
- Cafe List
- Next Ladies ride.....and other events