Saturday, 13 June 2026

Coffee Done Right

 Halfway through the year already!  My summer plans had wobbled a little, as it was my big girl's 30th birthday, but she may of may not be working.  So hubby and I instead booked a 'Boat and Bike' Cruise in Croatia.  Cross reference e-bike post last month as we ended up on 'e's - but maybe I'll do another post about that.

Suffice to say I was then away for the Fab Ladies, but a few leaders kindly stepped in, plotting a route to Kelsall and arranging the finer details.

Photos courtesy of Linda and Collette:


Well the sky certainly looks ponderous but as usual we brighten any dull day.  As I am behind and writing this blog post in August, we are at the end of what is being described as the fifth heatwave this year, so this looks nice!

Jane posted on the Whatsapp "Fabulous ride ladies and fabulous cake xxx"  Probably sums it up!



Well, it certainly looks a nicer day now - this is a lesson to all who draw back the curtains in the morning and decide not to come!




This is apparently 'Coffee done right' - as stated in the window of the cafe.  To me, Coffee done right is after a ride with fabulous ladies!


Other quotes:

"Thank you for a great ride and thanks Linda for leading our group"

"Thank you Linda , I really enjoyed the ride 😀🚲🚲"

"Thank you for a lovely bike ride 🚴‍♀️"


Meanwhile, a 'postcard' from Croatia...



No comments:

Post a Comment