- Fabulous Ladies Blog
- About us, Find us or Contact us
- Fab Club Tops
- FAQ and what the ladies say...
- Things to know before a ride
- Which group should I ride with?
- Rider Communications and Etiquette
- How to fix a puncture and other useful tips
- Safety in Numbers
- Cafe List
- Billie Fleming Tribute Ride
Saturday, 13 March 2010
Ten Mile Totter
I have lived in Chester all my life, and cycled here for over 25 years. It goes someway to explaining how I know my way locally without referring to a map all the time, a fact which amazes my ladies. There is a wealth of accessible lanes, tracks and routes within 10 miles of Chester, easily reached in a mornings ride. Not to mention more cafe's than you can shake a bicycle pump at! That is what the fabulous ladies is all about! Oh, and cake!